This Apple Cider Bundt Cake is the perfect fall dessert! It’s packed with flavor, moist and tender, and super easy to make. Plus, it’s drizzled with a delicious apple cider glaze that takes it over the top.
Apple Cider Bundt Cake Recipe
This Apple Cider Bundt Cake Recipe is the perfect way to enjoy all the amazing flavors of fall! The cake is moist, fluffy, and packed with apples and spices. It’s coated in a deliciously sweet apple cider glaze that takes it over the top.
This is the perfect dessert for any fall gathering or just because! It’s always a hit and so easy to make. Be sure to check out the video below for step-by-step instructions.
This bundt cake is chock-full of all the fall flavors you love! The key ingredients are apple cider, applesauce, cinnamon, nutmeg, and ginger. These flavors combine to create a moist and flavorful cake that is perfect for any Fall gathering!
To make the cake, you will need:
- 1 cup apple cider
- 1 cup applesauce
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1/4 teaspoon ground ginger
- 3 cups all-purpose flour
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup (2 sticks) unsalted butter, at room temperature
- 2 cups sugar
- 3 large eggs, at room temperature
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Grease and flour a 10 inch Bundt pan.
2. In a large bowl, combine the cake mix, apple pie filling, eggs, oil, and cinnamon. Mix well. Pour into prepared pan.
3. Bake at 350 degrees F (175 degrees C) for 60 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted into the center of the cake comes out clean. Cool in pan for 10 minutes; then turn out onto a wire rack to cool completely.
When it comes to bundt cakes, there are endless possibilities for flavor variations. And this apple cider bundt cake is no exception! For a fun twist, try adding a layer of caramel or cinnamon sugar in the middle of the cake. Or top the cake with a cream cheese frosting for a little bit of extra indulgence. If you’re looking for a lighter option, you can also try using applesauce in place of the oil. And of course, feel free to get creative with the toppings! A dusting of powdered sugar or a drizzle of maple syrup would both be delicious.
This apple cider bundt cake is the perfect fall dessert. It’s moist, flavorful, and full of cozy spices. And it’s so easy to make! Just mix the batter, pour it into a bundt pan, and bake. In less than an hour, you’ll have a beautiful cake that’s perfect for serving at a fall gathering or enjoying as an after-dinner treat.
Leave a reply